Friday, April 18, 2014

Travel '14: The City of Zamboanga

The sun is up and shinning so bright! Hooray for a hot summer 2014!
Summer is officially here and I just got mine started. Yeay! My first destination is in ZamboangueƱo Chavacano Ciudad de Zamboanga or simply Zambo!

The City of Zamboanga is a highly urbanized city located in Mindanao, Philippines. Zamboanga City is called “Asia’s Latin City” because of its Spanish-tinged Chabacano dialect – dating back to the earliest foreign occupation of the Philippines in the 1600’s.


One of the greatest feelings I ever had! I could still remember my prayer before bedtime wishing that I can visit the 3-Major Island Groups of the Philippines. Ambitious isn't it? but not really Hahaha I just wanted to go to Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. And Yes!      It all came true :) 





I only posted some of the hundreds of photos I took during my trip. Haha! I just love taking random pictures of everything under the sun. Oh well, How I wish I could post all of the photos here. Anyways, the photos above includes the Sunset view of Paseo del Mar, The Historic and Miraculous Real Fuerza de Nuestra SeƱora del Pilar da Zamboanga or simply Fort Pilar, and of course my Food-trip adventure at The famous Family Fried Chicken which serves Satti, Fish balls, squid ball, and all kinds of delicious street foods and lastly, to New Antonios Courty Style-Restaurant. 


Mega-Unforgettable! I had a blast during my 3-day stay in this Baeutiful City of Zamboanga. Indeed, It’s more fun in the Philippines!
Come and Visit it now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment