Thursday, January 16, 2014

AXE PEACE | Make Love, Not War (Official :60)

Hello Everyone! 2014 has already landed in our calendar and I'm about to make my first ever blog post for this year. This is not going to be about fashion, travel, or food like I usually do but this is about a commercial.  But (to clarify) I'm not their brand ambassador or something but I just want to share their latest commercial because I find it so interesting and I really like it a lot! It's Phenomenal :)


So, what do you think? Isn't amazing? This year it's my personal NY resolution -- to LOVE! My goal is to end bitterness, hatred, and jealousy within myself. Well, I know that it's impossible and obviously it is! But I know that if I am determined and focused i'll get through this. Does it make any sense? Haha Anyways, I do hope you enjoyed the video as much as I did!  

No comments:

Post a Comment