Saturday, April 5, 2014

Greenified: A cool summer

Hey guys! Summer is finally here. The most awaited season for all students especially here in the Philippines. To officially jump-start my Summer'14 our family went-up to Campuestohan Highlands to have "a perfect gateway like no other." I'm really inlove with this place! It's like anywhere you stand is a picturesque spot and all that your eyes can reach is a perfect view. Landscaped gardens filled with beautiful plants and flowers, most of them are wild and can only thrive in high-altitude areas, line the side of the resort adding to its already bewitching beauty.








So for this escaped I decided to wear something fresh and comfy. I say YES to Green! Green is the color of nature. It symbolizes freshness, and It is considered to be the most restful color for the human eye. For today, I wore a green button-down polo and green tailored shorts both from H&M. Hype this on lookbook.nu HERE.

Exploring the entire length of Campuestohan Highland Resort is truly an exhilarating and invigorating experience. I'll definitely be back! I do hope that you already had a blast on the first leg of summer and if you haven't still had a chance to have that summer break well it's not yet too late for you! I hope you enjoyed reading my blog haha Thank you very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment