Friday, May 11, 2012

My Bantyan Experince

During holy week our family decided to have our week long bakasyon grande at Bantayan Island, Cebu which I considered to be a paradise. White sand, deep blue crystal clear waters, fresh air, less pollution are some of the reasons I liked Bantayan most. In the Philippines it's really famous because it is considered as Cebu's fishing ground and for it's beauty as well. There are about 20 islets of Bantayan with some being accessible by foot from the main island at low tide. 

 


Waking up each morning with a beautiful sunrise welcoming you is just the best way to enjoy the start of a brand new day of your vacation. It's not just the sun but also the salty wind and the sound of the gushing waves. Bantayan is not just beautiful at day but at night as well....

There are also many restaurants located near the beach resort (Italian, French, German and more) I must say that the food they serve are delicious and especially their sea food is a must try. I like!





I consider myself coming back again on this beautiful paradise called Bantayan Island :)



No comments:

Post a Comment