Wednesday, December 25, 2013

My Christmas Calendar '13

It's one of the most awaited and beautiful time of the year, it"s Christmas! Whooohoo Isn't it exciting? I always get excited during Christmas season because I get to be reunited with family, friends and loved ones that I seldom see. Also, I get to receive gifts.         Well, who doesn't want gifts and surprises?

This year I had so much fun with all the Christmas parties that I attended, like really fun!!! Haha Of course, I would be glad to share to all of you, my valued readers about my Christmas'13 Celebration :)
 
Our theme for this year is Red. So, I decided to put a lot of red accents around the tree like giant red poinsettias, red ribbons, red lights, and of course a giant red star as the topper. Are you excited to see the finish product?
Taddahhhh! Here it is :)
As I mentioned earlier here's some of the events that I attended during the season.
Last December 12 our class celebrated Christmas with an exchange gift and of course, with delicious food. This was our last Christmas Party since we will all be graduating on March 2014. It's a bit sad since we all are close to each other and our bond is like a family already. I got a dream catcher as a gift! Special thanks to Ms. Lyka Abella :)
Here's another set of photos taken during our BFF's Christmas Party. This was the second party that I attended for this season and this was the emotional one haha Well, all of us got misty eyed while receiving gifts from each other and it's because all of us exerted a lot efforts on the gifts that we gave. Yes! we call this a "Dramatic Christmas Party" lol  

Picture 1 was taken during our HLM Grand Regal Anniversary/Christmas Party! We had fun and games with the children we also served food to all our guest and a Word of God shared by Pstr, Ranty Camponion. Of course, The celebration wouldn't be complete without an exchange gift but we had it in a completely differently way, special thanks to Tita Faith Camponion for her creativity.
Then, Picture 2 was the Year-ender special/Christmas Party  of our LG-Tribe. It was fun because we had a delicious meal and of course we had quality time together. 
                         And of course, my last and final Christmas Party for this year was spent with my family. We had our countdown and noche buena at my Granny's house. We had games, food, dancing, singing, and a lot of gifts. Also, to celebrate the real essence of Christmas we offered a Thanksgiving Prayer dedicated to a Child born in a manger, Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
"But heaven only knows packages and bows can never heal a hurting human soul. So here's my lifelong wish, my grown up Christmas list. Not for myself but for a world in need."

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment