Monday, December 2, 2013


My blog is basically about me, the stuffs that I've been doing, my experiences, my journey.. my Life! 
It's been almost a year or two since the day that I first started blogging and so far I'm having a good time.
 Well, for me this is my simple gesture of expressing myself and also inspiring youths from all over the world.

I really do hope that through my blog i'll be able to reach out  to my beloved readers to continue what they love doing,
their passion. And that no matter what other people say about them, judge them, persecute them
they'll still fight the good fight of faith and continue on their journey in life. In relation to this post I am exposing the other side of me,
my love for fashion and styling Haha

So, for this look I tried to be casual as much as possible. 
I just wanted to feel comfortable without compromising my style and personality. 


Top, Chambray button down shirt (Penshoppe)
Accessories, Ray-Ban sungalsses (Ray-Ban)
Bottom, Chino pants (Mossimo)
Shoes, Nike

Thank you friends!

You can hype this on lookbook.nu by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment