Monday, December 30, 2013

Woohoo! So, this would be my last outfit post for 2013!!! I'm really happy that I decided to return to blogging and posting outfit shots haha I'm really proud of myself lol Well, for my last outfit post I decided to wear something cool and casual. 

This photo was taken earlier today in our subdivision. It was around 3 o'clock in the afternoon and the weather was so perfect for a shoot. I really like the effect of sun and how it brings beautiful light into my images. At the same time it was windy and a bit cold which means I can stay longer under the sun and take more photos. I just love the holiday weather :)

 
For this look I wore a Varsity Jacket (Bench), Button down shirt (Calvin Klein Jeans), Straight cut Jeans (Jag Jeans), and Sneakers (Nike). Hype this on lookbook.nu by clicking HERE
Watch from Ice watch.
Sneakers from Nike.
Wooot! woot! Thank you friends for supporting all my fashion posts!
Hope to see all of guys again next year!!!
God bless :)


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment