Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Is...

So this will be my first ever fashion post on my blog. Yeay! I decided to post my looks here because I wanted to show my skills in styling and my expertise in fashion Haha Oh well, dressing-up for me has already been a hobby. I always plan ahead of time what to wear but of course while choosing my clothes I always make sure that it fits the occasion. Hype this in lookbook.nu :)


This photos were taken during the 1st birthday celebration of my niece. Since, it's summer time and the weather is extremely hot I wanted to wear something comfortable. So, I decided to wear something simple but I also tried to maintain elegance at the same time, smart casual


I wore a simple black top layered with a short-sleeve cut blazer then I paired it a black leather skinny jeans.


To add some spice to my look I wore a dog-tag (necklace) and a spiky baller (bracelet). 


I promise to keep on posting more of my fashion looks as soon as possible.
I hope you liked it! You can also check my lookbook account and hype some of looks.
To visit my lookbook page, my LB Badge is located in my sidebar. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment