Thursday, May 22, 2014

CHILL

 “Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.” 
Hype this on lookbook.nu by clicking HERE.

 It’s been a month already since graduation day but still, here I am, unemployed. I know it’s not something to be proud of in fact to some it’s a shame but as for me it’s a choice. Yes! I actually decided not to work for now and I have reasons for that, one is – I need Rest.

For the past years I dedicated all my life to be the best the student in school I even tried to be outstanding in all forms and by God’s grace, I can confidently say, I succeeded!  And because of this, I think I deserve a break :)


But of course I also have plans to work and I am grateful enough that God is giving me countless opportunities for future employment. Am I excited? A big YES! If that day comes I definitely would blog about it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment