Tuesday, September 2, 2014

SUMMER TO REMEMBER

After graduation I asked my parents if I could have a loooong summer vacation because I just wanted to grab some rest after stressing myself in school lol Actually I just want to sleep all day, go out with family and friends, and watch movies with them and of course, eat my favorite food that my parents prepare during mealtimes haha Well, I got the response that I wanted! They said YES! Thank God for my ever-supportive parents!!!

..But unfortunately, today is the last day of vacation haha Time ran so fast that I think everything happened just yesterday. Here’s a glimpse of my mega-unforgettable summer:










Indeed, a summer vacation that I’ll treasure for the rest of my life. Whoohoo Thank you Lord for bringing to places that I’ve never been, for the people I met during my vacay, for the ones that spent it with me, for all the adventure and fun-times, and most especially for the memories that I’ll never forget.

Now, I am definitely ready to face the real world. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment